The Road Trip App and Web blog
For the 5th edition of the Invisible Borders Trans-African Road Trip, 9 artists will travel across 20 countries and over 40 stops from Lagos, Nigeria to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. The journey will last 151 days beginning on June 2nd until October 31st, 2014!
You can follow the journey on THE ROAD TRIP APP available as desktop, iOS and Andriod versions. With the app you will be able to:
- Follow the project daily and in real time
- View the images, text and videos from the participating artists
- Subscribe to the channel of your favourite artists
- Get notifications when an artist you follow makes a post
- Leave comments on posts and exchange with the artists
- Share posts on Facebook and Twitter
- Navigate activities of the journey via the road map
And lots more!
The artists are a mix of talented professionals from Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Eritrea working as photographers, writers, film makers and grafitti artist. They will create personal works, collaborate with each other and while having amazing encounters. Watch out for highly charged spontaneous moments of interaction and creativity.
This will be an unforgettable journey! To access the web version and to download the app, visit http://app.invisible-borders.com