Since 2009, our activities have been documented via online blogs and websites. This began with the first edition of the road trip project which saw the artists journey from Lagos to Bamako. As the project evolved, so did the platforms – in terms of functionality, scope as well as design. However, we have continued to keep these platforms online, in their original form as archives that preserves the organic evolution of the project.
- Invisible Borders Road Trip Blog: 1st Edition, Lagos – Bamako 2009
- Invisible Borders Road Trip Blog: 2nd edition (2010) and 3rd Edition (2011)
- Invisible Borders website from 2012 – 2014
- 5th Edition of Invisible Borders Road Trip 2014: Lagos-Sarajevo
- 6th Edition of Invisible Borders Road Trip 2016: Borders Within – A Trans-Nigerian Road Trip